About Me

My photo
I'm going to jump right into it. I intend to change my lifestyle. That change starts with my fitness. I've been mentally preparing for this change for awhile and this is one avenue for me reaching my goals. This blog is for the once beautifully fit who let it slip away when adulthood kicked in and team sports + college went away. It's about bringing sexy back and I'll detail ALL the ups and downs, struggles, embarrassment, humor, etc. that it takes for me to change my lifestyle. I am accountable to myself, my husband, and YOU readers to succeed. If I inspire ONE person beyond myself to become more active than putting the spoon of Ben + Jerry's in/out of their mouth, then I have succeeded in more than one way.

Popular Posts

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mini Goal Reached!

Just a quick snippet to share today. As you see by the picture and the subject-I reached and surpassed one of my mini-goals this week! 

I.RAN.2.MILES.WITHOUT.STOPPING. 

I know one of my mini goals was to reach one mile without stopping, but what the heck, might as well feel like dying that much more and doing two, right?! It felt horrible and wonderful all at the same time. I was happy to both accomplish and finish it (so it would be over and I could stop sweating). Now, I need to keep it up and push a little harder to getting a little faster each time. I'm currently at an 11:30 minute mile-not so great, but not bad either!

Celebration! 

Have a wonderful weekend all!

Love w/ all my bum,
CH

2 comments:

  1. What did you start running at? Two miles took me forever to get to. Now I can't even think about 2 miles without getting dizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen: I had my pace at 5.0 and 5.2 and have been keeping around an 11ish mile. It was a treadmill run, which at this point I like better than outside because it's a flat, no incline run. Hopefully I'll get into more outdoor running by August so I can do the Warrior Dash in October.

    ReplyDelete