About Me

My photo
I'm going to jump right into it. I intend to change my lifestyle. That change starts with my fitness. I've been mentally preparing for this change for awhile and this is one avenue for me reaching my goals. This blog is for the once beautifully fit who let it slip away when adulthood kicked in and team sports + college went away. It's about bringing sexy back and I'll detail ALL the ups and downs, struggles, embarrassment, humor, etc. that it takes for me to change my lifestyle. I am accountable to myself, my husband, and YOU readers to succeed. If I inspire ONE person beyond myself to become more active than putting the spoon of Ben + Jerry's in/out of their mouth, then I have succeeded in more than one way.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Picture Day Again

As promised, another round of pictures to share with my readers. Although I currently hate picture day, it's a good check and balance to keep me focused on how far I have come and where I want to be. My TNT coach told me that I should take weekly photos and although I will do that, I'll try to post them here once a month so you aren't inundated with too many photos that look similar and don't show significant changes. 

And here they are for week 45:

Before:


Week 45:

It's nice to see my chin as only one chin instead of two, that's for sure. I think having any definition in the face is going to make a difference. I believe that people notice your face in terms of weight before anything else, especially when they see you almost everyday. 

Before:

Week 45:

My stomach is still a huge concern for me, but looking at the before picture proves I have definitely slimmed down, even if it's not as much as I would have liked to be this far along in the journey. The most I can note about the before and current picture is my legs. Look how far apart I put my legs in the 1st image, and note how much my thighs are touching. Then look at the distance between my legs in the current photo. Yes, my thighs still touch, but not near as much as before and within a shorter distance. Now, if only I could reduce ALL chafing while running! Ha, ha. 

Before:

Week 45:

Again, you can see the difference in my chin. Thank god for skin's elasticity And my stomach in the before pictures, yea, glad about half of that is gone!


Before:

Week 45:


This backside shot is where I notice the most changes in my body (sadly, I cannot walk backwards all day)! Check out my bum-it actually IS smaller! And it appears in the current photo that I actually have a bum, instead of extra fat stretching to find a home somewhere. Also, check out my back rolls from the before shot....WOOOOOOF! Clothes can only hide so much, right?! So glad I don't have to hide my back anymore. No rolls in sight in the current picture. Hallelujah! Dost thou see the curve I now have under my rib cage?? Ah, I cannot wait for this spot to be more! 

So there they are in all their glory: my most vulnerable and embarrassing shots. But hey, nothing like the world seeing you at your worst to give you motivation to never return again. Now the question will be, what to do with the before shots AFTER I reach my goal? I saved my largest pair of jeans as well. What do you do with that stuff? Have a funeral for your fat? Burn it literally to show that you have burned all those calories? Do I frame the photos and a piece of the pant?? Weigh in, everyone!

Talk to you all again in my later installment this week.

Love w/ all my bum,
CH

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! So Proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a huge difference girl!!! You are not giving yourself enough credit!!! You go girl!!! You are an inspiration. You motivate me to go that extra mile.

    Love you,
    Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! It's a process, but I am happy to keep it up and make the change!

      Delete