About Me

My photo
I'm going to jump right into it. I intend to change my lifestyle. That change starts with my fitness. I've been mentally preparing for this change for awhile and this is one avenue for me reaching my goals. This blog is for the once beautifully fit who let it slip away when adulthood kicked in and team sports + college went away. It's about bringing sexy back and I'll detail ALL the ups and downs, struggles, embarrassment, humor, etc. that it takes for me to change my lifestyle. I am accountable to myself, my husband, and YOU readers to succeed. If I inspire ONE person beyond myself to become more active than putting the spoon of Ben + Jerry's in/out of their mouth, then I have succeeded in more than one way.

Popular Posts

Friday, August 5, 2011

Month 2 pictures

Hey guys!

I thought I would share 2 snapshots of my progress thus far. The shorts in the shots were bought in May that I wore to a birthday BBQ of my friends....and at that point, they fit perfectly. It's weird that although I haven't lost a huge amount of weight, it seems my body is making a transition already!

Goodbye Waistline!


Hopefully one of MANY more images even more dramatic like this to come!




Love w/ all my bum,
CH

3 comments:

  1. that has to feel amazing!!!!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats great im soo proud of u!!!keep it up and take it one day at a time...woohoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah and Jen: You guys are amazing. I am so proud of the both of you for doing the same and getting fit. So impressed!

    ReplyDelete